TERMS & CONDITIONS
- - The competition is open to anybody, over the age of 13
- - No purchase is necessary to participate.
- - Employees of LSUK, any other Levi Strauss & Co. affiliate and Vice UK Ltd. and their immediate families, and any person or organisation connected professionally with this competition, are not eligible to enter this competition.
- - The start date for the competition is 3rd August 2009. The closing date of the competition is 31st August 2009. The winner will be notified via email or telephone by 14th September 2009.
- - By entering this competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (T&Cs).
- - This competition and its rules are governed by English law. In the event of a dispute, the British courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- - Prize fund is as follows: one main prize consisting of - winning design to be displayed across 3 outdoor sites in London. The winning entry will be installed on sites in collaboration with Ben Freeman who will be responsible for curating and final installations. The winner will also receive £501 of credit vouchers to be spent at Levi's London Carnaby Street store.
- - Credit vouchers cannot be exchanged for any cash or credit alternatives.
- - LSUK and Vice UK Ltd. reserve the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part with a substitute prize of equal or greater value should a prize become unavailable as a result of circumstances arising outside of their control.
Conditions of entry:
- - To enter the competition, you must submit your design on the theme of ‘Live Unbuttoned’ by uploading it as a JPEG or PDF at www.viceland.com/liveunbuttoned, together with your contact details.
- - Entries can be any form of art. There are no limits to the number of entries a person may submit.
- - Winners will be chosen by Vice UK Ltd. and LSUK
- - The name of the winner and their design(s) will be available upon request to those sending an enclosed stamped addressed envelope to VICE Competition, 1 Little Marlborough St., London W1F 7BH after 21st September 2009.
Releases and assignment:
- - Main Prize Winner participating in the prize does so at his/her own risk and in the absence of negligence on his/her part in respect of those matters for which liability cannot be limited by law, agree to release LSUK, its affiliated companies and its agents from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury, damage, theft or loss suffered in connection with the competition or the use or acceptance of the prize.
- - By submitting an entry, participants are declaring that their entry is original and produced by them for LSUK and Vice UK Ltd. for the purposes of this competition and is not subject to any claim of ownership by any third party. Entries that are found to contain work created by anyone other than the participant will be deemed ineligible for the competition.
- - Participants expressly, exclusively and permanently assign and convey to LSUK all rights, title and interest of all types whatsoever in and to the entries submitted - including, but not limited to, copyrights. This includes commercial rights for LSUK and Vice UK Ltd. to use and reproduce the entries in any way, in and on any media and for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, use on websites and external promotional activities on- and off-line.
- - By registering your entry you are confirming your consent to the use by LSUK and Vice UK Ltd. of any personal data you provide.
- - The promoters are LSUK and Vice UK Ltd.